Kwik Klik Drop Seeder - Frame Only
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Quickly and accurately seed all 264 holes of the paper chain pot in seconds. Just imagine seeding 264 holes one by one by hand versus seeding all 264 holes in one click. The Kwik Klik™️ works with pelleted and raw seed making it a tool that saves you money by decreasing labor and controlling seed waste.
The Kwik Klik is:
- Extremely fast – seed a flat in seconds
- Versatile – infinite seeding combinations for all types of cell trays
- Ultra-durable and made with a powder-coated aluminum frame that reduces seeds sticking due to static electricity
- Handmade in Canada by skilled craftspeople
- Very precise – seeds go where you want every time
- Optimized for microgreens - special seed plates make microgreen seeding very fast and accurate in either 1020 flats or Paperpot Germination Trays
- Quiet – it doesn’t require electricity or a noisy vacuum
- Affordable – it costs less than comparable vacuum seeders
The Kwik Klik™️ Drop Seeder is exceptionally versatile and can be used with a wide variety of seed trays and crops.
The Kwik Klik™️ Frame is the foundation of the Kwik Klik System. It’s ultra-durable and made in Canada by skilled craftspeople with a powder-coated aluminum frame.
Get one Frame and add as many seed plates as you want. The system is completely interchangeable, and the seeding possibilities are endless.
The Frame is sold by itself and requires at least one top and bottom seed plate.
Item added to your cart
A Greenhouse Gamechanger
In The Field
tag your gear #paperpotco
Works as advertised.
Only issue is occasional static
We've been using our drop seeder for over 2 years now and it is hard to estimate how much time and money it has saved us since. With certain things - brassica seeds, pelleted seeds etc. - it has speeded up our planting speed 5 fold. Be cautious that we have found the design doesn't work quite as reliable on irregular seeds like raw lettuce and tomatoes, but the role it fits has been tremendous. The frame itself is strong and well build. And the design is simpler, much quieter and more pleasant to work with than a vacuum seeder.