- Each paper chain has 264 cells in the chain
- In-Row Cell Spacing: 6 in
- Cell Diameter: 1.18 in
- Cell Height: 1.18 in
- Paper Chain Length: 139ft
- Total Pack Length: 10,425 ft
- Each case of 75 paper chain pots would allow you to transplant 19,800 plants at $0.016 per plant.
- What paper chain to use with what crop? Crop Seeding Chart
Paper Chain Pots - 6" Spacing
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
AT A GLANCE
- 6 inches between each plant
- 264 plants per paper chain
- Great for fennel, garlic, lettuce, onions, Salanova, and storage radishes
- Best Price Guarantee - find a better price, and we will beat it!
Item added to your cart
In The Field
tag your gear #paperpotco
I use the Paperpot system with 6" chains to produce salad mix on my certified organic farm. From seeding to transplanting, I do this by myself and it allows me to produce huge amounts without lots of labor. It has been a base product for my farm that I would not change. The case cost on paper chains is worth it. Paperpot.co has been reliable with shipping and stock. They even sent out an email last year letting people know when prices would increase so you can buy before it happens. Solid group to do business with.
I’ve used the 6” chains from paperpot for 5 years and can’t imagine farming without using them. It’s great for lettuce, brassicas, fennel, turnips, beets and onions. And paperpot co has amazing customer service.
The 6' chains help make planting a snap without actually snapping! To say the paperpot system has changed our farms way of growing is an understatement.
Using the skip planting for head lettuce, kale, or chard, with interplanted bok Choi has made bok Choi a actual possiblity with it's likelihood to bolt in the heat. And one harvest offsets the cost of the chains.
I can not say enough good things about this system or this company. They help small farmers grow, provide good information, a quality product, and fast shipping times.
The paperpot chains are a game changer. Our lettuce and greens profits have tripled since using the paperpot system. Eliminates human error and decreases planting time from hours to minutes.
Never had any issues with the paperpot chains.