This package was put together based on farmer Erich Schultz’s farming system of using 6″ paper chains for all of his crops at Steadfast Farm.
The advantage of this is it simplifies farming operations. All crops are grown in 6″ paper chain pots with 4 rows per 30″ bed.
He has had great success with this method. If you are looking for a more traditional way of planting using 2″, 4″, and 6″ paper chain pots consider our All Sizes Kit.
The 6-Inch kit includes:
- Paperpot Transplanter
- 1 Case - 6" Paper Chain Pots
- Dibble Board
- Opening Kit
- 20 Paperpot Germination Trays
- Kwik Klik™️ Drop Seeder Package
- 1 Paperpot Bottom Plate
- 1 Paperpot 3mm Thick 3mm Diameter Top Plate
- 1 Paperpot 3mm Thick 5mm Diameter Top Plate
The main component of the paper pot system.
With this tool, one person can transplant 264 seedlings in minutes!
Chain pots are loaded onto the deck of the transplanter and are pulled out of the transplanter behind you as you pull the transplanter forward. A built-in shoe cuts a furrow into the soil to receive the chain pots while sweeps and the rear wheels close the furrow around the transplants.
The transplanter is versatile. Growers use this tool to transplant lettuce, radishes, turnips, onions, peas, beans, herbs, and many more crops.
Our patented Kwik Klik™️ Drop Seeder will revolution your greenhouse operations.
Quickly and accurately seed all 264 holes of the paper chain pot in seconds.
Just imagine seeding 264 holes one by one by hand versus seeding all 264 holes in one click.
The Kwik Klik™️ works with pelleted and raw seed making it a tool that saves you money by decreasing labor and controlling seed waste.
The Kwik Klik™️ is:
- Extremely fast - seed a flat in seconds
- Extremely versatile - infinite seeding combinations for all types of cell trays
- Ultra-durable - made with a powder-coated steel frame
- Handmade in Canada by skilled craftsman.
- Extremely precision - seeds go where you want ever time
- Optimized for microgreens - special seed plates make microgreen seeding very fast and accurate
Quickly create depressions for seeds in all 264 holes of the paper chain pot. The dibbler allows you to take what could be a time-consuming step of making 264 holes one by one and turns in into a simple step which only takes a few seconds.
The dibbler is manufactured to create 264 uniform 12mm holes which work in conjunction with paperpot drop seeders.
The spreader bars are used to pull the paper chain apart; the spreader frame holds the paper chain open while you fill it with soil.
Germination trays hold the paper chain pots during seeding and germination. The trays give structure to the paper chain pots while providing drainage via bottom holes. One tray can hold one paper chain (264 plants) and the plants must remain in the tray until transplanting. Depending on the size of your farm you may need to order additional trays.
The germination trays can also be dually purposed for growing microgreens.
- 1 Case LP303-15 - 6" In Row Spacing - 75 total paper chain pots.