Learn more about the Kwik Klik seeding system.
Our patented Kwik Klik™️ Drop Seeder will revolution your greenhouse operations.
Quickly and accurately seed all 264 holes of the paper chain pot in seconds. Just imagine seeding 264 holes one by one by hand versus seeding all 264 holes in one click. The Kwik Klik™️ works with pelleted and raw seed making it a tool that saves you money by decreasing labor and controlling seed waste.
The Kwik Klik is:
- Extremely fast – seed a flat in seconds
- Versatile – infinite seeding combinations for all types of cell trays
- Ultra-durable and made with a powder-coated aluminum frame that reduces seeds sticking due to static electricity
- Handmade in Canada by skilled craftspeople
- Very precise – seeds go where you want every time
- Optimized for microgreens - special seed plates make microgreen seeding very fast and accurate in either 1020 flats or Paperpot Germination Trays
- Quiet – it doesn’t require electricity or a noisy vacuum
- Affordable – it costs less than comparable vacuum seeders
The Kwik Klik Drop Seeder requires both a Top Plate and a Bottom Plate for operation.
Selecting a Top Plate
Match the top plate to the type of tray that you are seeding. The Kwik Klik works for the following types of cell trays:
- Paper Chain Pot (2-, 4-, or 6-inch lengths)
- Standard 72-, 128-, or 200-cell trays
- Microgreens – 1020 and Paperpot Germination Trays
- Airstrip, Winstrip* trays – 72-cell and 128-cell
- Plate thickness. Thinner plates allow fewer seeds per hole. Thicker Plates enable you to put multiple seeds in each hole.
- Hole diameter. Larger seeds require larger holes.
The chart below gives general recommendations for Top Plates.
With every order of a Kwik Klik frame, we will send you a set of seed plate guides (one for each Top Plate thickness — 1.5mm, 3mm) that will allow you to experiment with your seeds and customize the trays for your needs.
Selecting a Bottom Plate
Match your bottom plate to your top plate. Both should match the type of tray you are seeding. For example, if you purchase a Paperpot Top Plate, you need a matching Paperpot Bottom Plate.
Kwik Klik Frame Specifications
- Made in Kelowna, BC, Canada
- Powder-coated aluminum frame
- Lifetime Frame Warranty**
- Works with paper chain pots, microgreens, 72,128,200 cell and Airstrip/Winstrip* trays
- Custom seed plates (thickness, hole diameter, and hole pattern) are available
**Lifetime Frame Warranty Information:
Frame warranty covers manufacturing defects. It does not cover a frame that has been damaged due to negligent or faulty use, alteration, maintenance, storage, or handling by the user. Any specific issues regarding a Modern Grower product with which a customer is not satisfied will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
The warranty does not include the seed plates. The seed plates are acrylic; if you drop them or bang them against a surface, they will break and/or scratch. If you expose them to extreme temperature or moisture, they will deform. Please store your seed plates flat on a shelf away from extreme temperature and moisture.
*Winstrip is a registered trademark of Neversink Tools.